“The Post Graduate Certificate Level Programme in Leadership and Management (level 7) (PGCPLM) is the primary, post-graduate program for people who currently hold a senior leadership and management role seeking to broaden their knowledge and skill-base, or for persons with an existing work history, desirous of growing their career opportunities,” Associate Professor Danny Simms.
PGCPLM is designed to lay the foundations, and be a pathway for further higher education, leadership and management studies that may include:Post Graduate Diploma Level Programme in Leadership and Management
Masters in Leadership and Management
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Individuals completing the PGCPLM will be expected to demonstrate the application of subjects undertaken through actions and behaviours such as:
- High level autonomous decision making
- Demonstration of initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions in varied contexts.
- Demonstration of responsibility and accountability for personal outputs and for the work or function of others.
- The use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate and synthesise knowledge, in order to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems.
- High-level, strategic-focused communication skills to demonstrate their understanding of theoretical concepts and to transfer knowledge and ideas to others.
You must be logged in to post a comment.