If you have a non-Education Masters degree or want an international Masters in Education, you can complete a dissertation in Education and graduate!
To complete the MEd via ABD with UARD & NOCN you are required to:
- supply supporting document in an additional Google form – which you will receive at a later time (see the list below)
- you should have graduate degree such as a Masters in a discipline (non-education)
- if you already have another Masters degree in Education, ensure you include it with the Google form, which you will receive after you have paid Srijana of 3di
- complete a 4000 word (max) dissertation in 4 weeks, by the due date, on time and you may have one extension of 2 weeks (maximum 6 weeks to complete the MEd with NOCN)
- pay $100USD to Srijana of 3Di prior to beginning your ABD ( Nrs.13000, with the bank transfer charges included)
Example Graduation Certificate
1. the expectations of the required Dissertation will be made clear in the provided template and must be at a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or better English proficiency,
2. and be of original work (that is, no plagiarism).
3. Beyond the available extension, no late submissions will be accepted.
4. Craig will help you with the supporting documents of prior learning, professional experience and current competency,
5. It is the responsibility of the student to fully submit supporting documents on time and in full.
6. It is the responsibility ___of the student___ to write their final dissertation to the standard expected (no proof reading or re-writing will be provided by UARD)
7. There will be no refund to unsuccessful students.
8. The decision of Dr Sheila MCQUEEN, Professor Emeritus, on behalf of NOCN/One Awards (UK) is final.
Enrol with the Google Form below in the Registration section.
To complete the MEd via ABD NOCN you are required to:
– supply supporting document in an additional Google form – which you will receive at a later time
– you should have assignments completed in minimum two courses in the NOCN MEd (if you do not have another Masters degree already)
– if you already have another Masters degree, ensure you include it with the next Google form, which you will receive after you have paid Srijana of 3di
– complete a 4000 word (max) dissertation in 4 weeks, by the due date, on time and you may have one extension of 2 weeks (maximum 6 weeks to complete the MEd with NOCN)
– pay 65,000 Nepal Rupee to Srijana of 3Di prior to beginning your ABD
*note: this will complete your NOCN MEd much faster.
You will be required to provide a range of supporting documents as evidence of your prior learning, professional/industry experience and current competency
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
-All non-academic learning
-All academic learning
- Professional and Industry experience
-Career as a teacher
–Leading a team
Reading research and applying it
- Current Competency
-Your current position skills requirements
-The responsibilities of your job description
-Letter of recommendation
Click here to enter the registration form. Below is an image of what the registration form looks like, so you can be certain you are accessing the correct form.
You MUST complete the form (click the image below) by using the same gmail account that you use to register your enrolment into the ABD MEd with NOCN. You will be required to upload evidence to support your application, therefore, you must use a working gmail account.
Recognition with Universities to take your learning further
York St John University
University of Sunderland