- To enter the Emergency Team Leader - Credential Level Two, you must have completed Level One
- Exam Weighting - FEMA Incident Command System Principles - all levels - 20%
- Exam Weighting - Personal and/or Team Leadership - 20%
- Exam Weighting - Participation and/or Design of Exercises - 30%
- Exam Weighting - People, Strategies & Responses - 30%
At this level, the person must have a good understanding of the incident command structure, how it works and how it scales up and down. They must be able to recognize the different areas that feed the structure and interact with them effectively.
Re-certification of this credential (to ensure your credential reflects the latest industry needs and standards) is required every three (3) years.
You do not need to be a member or graduate of UARD to gain this credential. If you wish to obtain more than one credential within a 12-month period of time through one of our Authorised Training Partners, please contact them directly or UARD using a contact form on this website to access discounts or scholarships.