The Post Graduate Certificate Level Programme in Leadership and Management (level 7) (PGCPLM) is the primary, post-graduate program for persons who currently hold a senior leadership and management role seeking to broaden their knowledge and skill-base, or for persons with existing work history, desirous of growing their career opportunities.
PGCPLM is designed to lay the foundations, and be a pathway for further higher education, leadership, and management studies that may include:
- Post Graduate Diploma Level Programme in Leadership and Management
- Masters in Leadership and Management
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Individuals completing the PGCPLM will be expected to demonstrate the application of subjects undertaken through actions and behaviors such as:
- High level autonomous decision making
- Demonstration of initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions in varied contexts.
- Demonstration of responsibility and accountability for personal outputs and for the work or function of others.
- The use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate and synthesise knowledge, in order to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems.
- High-level, strategic-focused communication skills to demonstrate their understanding of theoretical concepts and to transfer knowledge and ideas to others.